Our hotel expertise is well known in the market. By choosing MOGOTEL, you’ll have everything you need to generate a return on your investment. Together, we can afford a win-win partnership based on total transparency and ongoing dialogue, in line with the values that have guided our operations for years.
The aim of MOGOTEL is to achieve the best economic results and ROI (return on investment) for investors and our clients. This aim is founded on a tailor-made management solution covering all features of an international hotel management chain including services of divisions such as operations, controlling, sales & marketing, revenue management and human resources on an international high-quality service level.
MOGOTEL Sales System acts as a bridge between all industry players by providing a view in real time of the various parameters that are needed to make a booking: rates and availability. More than just a database that is directly connected to the distribution channels (the hotel Property Management System and Revenue Management tools), the MOGOTEL Sales System connects your hotel to the best systems to improve your performance. It optimizes room occupancy and increases the average rate by letting hoteliers sell their rooms at the best price.
Day after day, we help you optimize your hotel’s performance thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the hotel industry value chain and our highly efficient operating tools and procedures.
Experts and training programs help you acquire new revenue management techniques and learn to sell as many rooms as possible at the best price.
Our purchasing power helps you reduce your costs - thanks to our professional buyers and their constant focus on quality, safety, new technologies, reliability, logistics, after-sales service and sustainable development. We identify, select and negotiate for you the best products at the best price.
Leave your property in the hands of hospitality management professionals!
- Feasibility, market studies and concepts budgeting
- Planning and construction consulting
- Hotel operational functionality
- Hotel operational procedures & logistics
- Sales and marketing pre-opening activities
- Pre-opening coordination
- Recruiting and management
- Operating supplies & equipment budget and handling
II. Management activities
1. Operation and Quality Management
- Definition and monitoring of quality standards
- Purchasing policy
- Optimization of operational processes
- Implementation of guidelines
- Process analysis from the customer point of view
- Front office and F&B system training
- Support of all deprataments in daily operations
- Development and implementation of manuals
2. Human Resources
- Recruitment of employees
- Training and development of each department
- Employment policy consulting
- Motivation system
- Remuneration policy
- Development of Sales strategies
- Budgets for revenue
- Basis for achievements of results
- Optimizing of occupancy and average rates
- Connection to distribution channels
- Development of Marketing strategies
- Corporate design in terms of cost-efficiency and brand visibility
- Support in daily work and realization of marketing activities and campaigns
- Social media activities including press strategy and homepage administration
- Providing with photos, descriptions, marketing texts, press releases etc.
- Marketing material development (leaflets, catalogues, visit cards etc.)
- Daily reporting and pick-up forecasts, monthly reporting on profit & loss basis
- Ratio and key data analysis
- Budgeting process
- Debitor monitoring and support
Contact our Development & Investment Dept. for more detailed information
Mob.: +371 25645666