Why to choose MOGOTEL as your partner?
Mogotel is well-known not only within Latvia, but within all region of Baltic States. Our relations with investors and partners are based on loyalty, trust and mutually agreeable view on direction to success. By choosing Mogotel you will receive all levers of full business support to generate beneficial return of your investments.
Together, we can afford a win-win partnership, based on total transparency and ongoing dialogue, in line with the values guiding our operations for years. Mogotel offers a full specter of solutions in order to help you run your business in the most sufficient way. Our target is to help your business reach its full potential. From personnel trainings to finance we are here to support your business all way up to success.
The aim of Mogotel is to achieve the best financial results and ROI (return on investment) for investors and our clients. This aim is found on a tailor-made management solution covering all features of international hotel management. Our management includes maintenance of such service divisions such as operations, control, sales & marketing, revenue management and human resource management. Mogotel is presenting all levels of management on internationally recognized high-quality service level.
Mogotel Sales System acts as a bridge between all industry players by providing a view in real time of the various parameters that are required in nowadays booking channels. MOGOTEL Sales System is targeted on performance of best available rates and availability. Our database is directly connected to all distribution channels (the hotel Property Management System and Revenue Management tools), which provides MOGOTEL Sales System with ability to connect your property to the best operating systems to improve your performance. It optimizes room occupancy and increases the average rate by letting hoteliers sell their rooms at the best price.
Day after day we assist you with the optimization of your hotel’s performance using our in-depth knowledge of the hotel industry and our highly efficient operating tools and procedures.
Experts and our training programs will help you to acquire new revenue management techniques and learn to sell rooms and facilities at the best price.
Our purchasing power helps you reduce your costs - thanks to our professional buyers and their constant focus on quality, safety, new technologies, reliability, logistics, after-sales service and sustainable development. We identify, select and negotiate for you the best products at the best price.
Leave your property in the hands of hospitality management professionals!
- Feasibility, market studies and concepts budgeting
- Planning and construction consulting
- Hotel operational functionality
- Hotel operational procedures & logistics
- Sales and marketing pre-opening activities
- Pre-opening coordination
- Recruiting and management
- Operating supplies & equipment budget and handling
II. Management activities
1. Operation and Quality Management
- Definition and monitoring of quality standards
- Purchasing policy
- Optimization of operational processes
- Implementation of guidelines
- Process analysis from the customer point of view
- Front office and F&B system training
- Support of all departments in daily operations
- Development and implementation of manuals
2. Human Resources
- Recruitment of employees
- Training and development of each department
- Employment policy consulting
- Motivation system
- Remuneration policy
- Development of Sales strategies
- Budgets for revenue
- Basis for achievements of results
- Optimizing of occupancy and average rates
- Connection to distribution channels
- Development of Marketing strategies
- Corporate design in terms of cost-efficiency and brand visibility
- Support in daily work and realization of marketing activities and campaigns
- Social media activities including press strategy and homepage administration
- Providing photos, descriptions, marketing texts, press releases etc.
- Marketing material development (leaflets, catalogues, visit cards etc.)
- Daily reporting and pick-up forecasts, monthly reporting on profit & loss basis
- Ratio and key data analysis
- Budget process
- Debt monitoring and support